You know, worrying about whether or not your ad is going to perform well on social media?
Well, you can kiss those worries goodbye, because the Oui Create has got your back. We’re going to share with you our 6 tips and tricks for creating the most compelling ads on social media.
- Make it entertaining. If a picture is worth a thousand words, think about how many words a video is worth! Video content sticks out so much because it’s engaging and exciting to watch.
- Tell your product’s story. Build a loyal audience by telling your story. Storytelling is the easiest way to capture attention, and there are so many ways to have fun with a product (especially with that video element).
- Know your audience. Knowing your ideal audience inside and out is the key to being able to create content that speaks directly to them. If you don’t know who you’re talking to, you can’t expect your ad to perform well! Talking to everyone is talking to no one.
- Provide a solution. What is that ideal audience struggling with? And how can your product help? Use these questions as a guide for solution-based ad content.
- Repurpose your content. There’s no harm in doing a little recycling. In fact, we recommend it! Testing different audiences on various platforms is a great way to figure out what works for you. Why not hold a contest or giveaway with your new, fun ad to get the ball rolling! And if you’ve only been advertising on one format of social media, well…
- Try a new platform. Did you know Tik Tok now offers branded ads? They will even match some of your ad spend to reward you for trying it out. Pinterest ads have also been performing great since the new algorithm now favors video. Linkedin is great for B2B engagement. Each platform has a different audience and with a few copy tweaks the same creative can attract a different customer.
Ready to let us do the busy work?
From stop motion to animated illustrations and video, we’ve got you covered. How about this: you share your goals, and we’ll share our ideas to best connect with your target audience. Vibrant content is on the way!